Natureworks has provided Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary with numerous custom sculptural features that are displayed throughout the park.
Try and spot the following items when you go for a visit:-
- Wild Island Entry Statment – includes Artificial rock entry with a Giant Crocodile, Thylacine, Komodo Dragon, Wedged Tail Eagle in flight, Giant python snake on a tree stump
- Underground Viewing Burrows – 40 metres of caves to allow visitors to get up close and personal with viewing transparent viewing bubbles to discover animals in their natural habitat that dig and burrow
- Giant Golden Orb Weaving Spider & climbing Net – for Playground
- A spotted Quoll on a tree branch – In the playground
- Cassowaries in the Garden
- Fossil digs in the sandpits
- Rock climbing Walls for the Playground
- Artificial Trees – For Creatures of the Dark Forest
- Large Artificial Rock Cave -(Displayed on the front page of the old Telphone Directory book)
- Many artificial trees and rocks throughout the park and walkways.
- Stepping Stones with indigenous Australian animals engraved into the concrete steps
Many more items are recently being chosen to entertain and delight the visitors.