Mushroom umbrella – giant – 1m high with 2m Diameter
Giant fibreglass mushroom with base is available in 4 different height
This set of Giant mushrooms are ideal for providing shade in outdoor areas or to help theme a fairy garden party or fantasy event.
All mushrooms have a 2m canopy. (Remember if you look after your mushrooms with a top coast each year it will look like new year after year). download our care sheet for future information.
Note: All of the mushroom umbrellas have a top of 2m diameter.
- GIANT FIBREGLASS MUSHROOM with Base – 3m Height
Diameter : 200 cm,Height : 300 cm
- GIANT FIBREGLASS MUSHROOM with Base – 2.5m Height
Diameter: 200 cm, Height : 250 cm
- GIANT FIBREGLASS MUSHROOM with Base – 2m Height
Diameter : 200 cm Height : 200 cm
- GIANT FIBREGLASS MUSHROOM with Base – 1m Height
Diameter : 200 cm, Height : 100cm
Download our care sheet here
PRODUCT CARE GUIDE
Your fibreglass replica requires little maintenance if kept indoors, however, there are a few things you can do to keep it looking like new, especially if kept outside in the weather.
Please note the following care instructions:
- Most stock items are painted with a standard acrylic paint, so if you intend to put them outdoors, the pieces will require a protective coating to assist in preserving the integrity and colours of the paint. For an additional fee, Natureworks can apply a commercial-grade hard-wearing polyurethane clear coating, called ‘2 pac finish’ (see FAQs). Make sure you specify a 2Pac finish when ordering items that will be used outdoors.
- Most products are designed for display only, so if they are going to be exposed to the public and/or climbed on, they may need to be reinforced and have fixings installed to secure them to a solid footing. This can be quoted as an additional modification at the time of ordering. We can also build items to meet Australian Playground Certification standards, where appropriate.
- The paint finishes will not tolerate submersion underwater and it is imperative that no water is allowed to pool on any painted surface.
- Annually at least, wash with warm, soapy water or sugar soap if required using a soft cloth.
- Do not wash with steel wool or any other materials which may scratch or damage the surface.
- If kept outside, you will need to re-coat the clear protective coating every 12 to 18 months depending on your climate. This can be done with a good quality enamel clear gloss (a spray can is alright). Test it on a small inconspicuous area first. The replica needs to be cleaned before you re-coat with the clear coat. We use Resene Uracryl Clear Semi-Gloss for our protective coating.
- Give your replica a light hand sand using 240 grit sandpaper, then clean off any excess dirt and grit and repaint per the paint manufacturer’s specs. If you desire a high polish or glossy look use a high gloss Uracryl instead.
- Note the colour red and its derivatives are at the greatest risk of fading.
- Colour finish touch up kits are available for small chips or scratches.
- Note that we can do repaints and repairs depending on the scope of work required.