Komodo Dragon – Tail Hanging – Large
Designed to be placed on a high ledge with the tail hanging down and the head looking towards the viewer.
Custom designed for Australian Reptile Park
This details unique custom-designed large komodo dragon can be seen hanging around the entry to the Dragon’s Lair – an ancient Indonesian temple enclosure.
Inside the Dragons Lair, you might encounter some of the world’s largest lizard species up close.
- Custom-designed Komodo Dragon Sculpture – aged to resemble old ruins
- Custom-designed Komodo Dragon signage for the front of the exhibit
- Highly detailed Komodo dragon lizard showing its scaled skin and creases
- Completed in GFRC – Glass fibre reinforced concrete
- Due to the heavy weight of this sculpture, the tail was made independently and attached on-site. It also allowed a forklift to aid in installation without the tail getting in the way.
- Delivered to site for installation
Komodo Dragon Video Snippet