Aboriginal cultural themed sculptures as educational resources
Natureworks customers can request custom-designed indigenous themed exhibits, or select from our enormous ready-made library of sculptures.
Our skilled artists, carpenters, sculptors can design an entire themed exhibit or individual objects and shapes that help children interact with nature and help build their awareness and understanding of the world around them.
Artificial Australian trees and plants, combined with custom creeks, rocks and water formations complement both large and small areas. The careful selection of natural colours and texture help build an enriching environment that encourages children to explore nature.
- Mythological creatures & legends – Custom designed and manufactured – Rainbow serpents or Giant Goori Goori Eagle
- Rock & Waterfall creations
- Custom Trees & Plants – Boabas, Classic Range of Australian bottle trees, gum trees
- Australian animal sculptures
- Larger than life-size playground structures
- Custom creek beds and formations
- Custom cave formations – refer to limestone caves.
- Stepping stone – embedded Australian animals designed into the concrete
- Primed white undercoat finish – ideal for local indigenous artists
- Shade Structures – Indigenous designs such as Kool Gunyah and creature rock climbers.
Aboriginal perspectives can be workshopped and incorporated into the designs and finished look and feel of the particular space.
The indigenous themed cultural connections help the telling of the stories and legends that surround the Aboriginal culture and their connection with the land and living with the earth in peace and harmony. The knowledge and secrets can be captured and discussed within the classroom to help educate all Australians and visitors of the beauty of our country and the unique legends and beliefs of Aboriginal Australian culture and their import role they play in the great Australian country.